Red Cayenne Chili Olive Oil
Fresh, whole, ripe cayenne chilies are crushed with Chetoui olives
- A FUSED olive oil product
- Made exclusively at our supplier's organic mill in Tunisia by crushing 12 pounds of fresh, whole ripe cayenne chilies for each gallon (7.6 pounds) of 100% organic EVOO.
- The oil and fresh chilies are fused for two hours before decanting and filtering.
- It's hot and aptly named 'chili-head heaven'!
- An essential for North African fare: couscous, seafood, relish, salsa, roasted lamb, chicken and barbecue!
- Favourite pairing:
Black Cherry, Cinnamon Pear, Fig or Raspberry and Lemon, Oregano, or Peach balsamic vinegars.
Ingredients: Chetoui Whole Olives, Whole Red Cayenne Chilis
As a condiment to kick up your potatoes & roasted vegetables
In marinades and dipping sauces
Dark Balsamic Vinegars
White Balsamic Vinegars
Honey Ginger White
Recipes using Red Cayenne Chili olive oil