Citrus Grilling Marinade
An excellent grilling marinade with your flavour favourite.
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco) (optional)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (Persian Lime, Lemon or Chipotle)
Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped.
Pour in orange juice, lime juice.
Season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce.
Blend until thoroughly incorporated.
Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth.