Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Bloody Mary
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces tomato juice
- 6 oz. Vodka
- 4 celery stalks with leaves attached
Add ice to 4 glasses. Mix vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, Neapolitan Herb Balsamic, and horseradish (if using) and pour into glass.
Garnish with a celery stalk.