Tomato Basil Linguini
Delicious and easy.
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1-1/2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup and 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 4 Tbsp. Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 10 ounces linguine pasta
- Shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
In a large serving bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Let stand at room temperature for up to 1-1/2 hours.
Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
Toss with cheese mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.