Oven Roasted Olive Oil Shrimp with Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 lbs fresh large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tail on)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped garlic or use the prepared minced kind
- 1/2 cup Arbequina extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/4cup white cooking wine
- 2 Tbsp. Sicilian lemon balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Combine all ingredients in an oven-safe sauté pan.
Bake for 10-16 minutes, check as shrimp should be white as opposed to translucent, and the de-veined back should be slightly 'open butterfly' in appearance.